If you are engaged in a job that requires you to continuously click on your Chrome browser, an auto clicker will serve its best purpose in such cases. All you need to do is fix your clicker on to a certain point on the screen and it will start clicking with the interval you have set. Auto key clickers are easily available online and you can download it for free as well. The steps to download an auto clicker and run it on your Chrome browser are laid out below.
How to Download an Auto Clicker for your Chrome browser
There are two ways in which you can download and install an auto clicker for a Chrome browser. You can either download a stand-alone mouse clicker from its official website or download a Chrome extension. Both clickers ideally perform the same task of clicking.
- While there are several auto clickers in the market right now, most of them are virus-infected and can corrupt your system. The recommended auto clickers are OP Auto Clicker and GS Auto Clicker
- Download links for both clickers are available on their respective websites. After downloading and installing it on your device, launch it.
- Minimize the clicker and open up Chrome onto the tab where you are working. Bring up the clicker now and set the cursor position on the coordinate you want to click. Subsequently set the click interval and iteration options.
- Select Hotkeys to start and stop clicking. Once done, minimize the clicker, press the start key, and see the clicker in operation.
Clicker Extension on Chrome
- You can get an auto clicker as an extension for Google Chrome. This saves a lot of storage space on your desktop or smartphone and yields the same result as far as clicking is concerned.
- Go to the Chrome Webstore followed by extensions. Type auto clicker in the search box and a long list of clickers will show up. Here is a link to a good clicker: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/auto-clicker/cpedeojecpbkcomgcolphimkjdnikbck?hl=en
- Download any clicker of your choice. The clicker mentioned above has preset shortcuts to start and stop clicking. Check the clicker you are downloading for any pre-defined setting.
- Select the point on the screen you want to click and start the clicker.
The clickers work well if you are working on a spreadsheet online and you have to keep on clicking to enter data.
User Concerns regarding auto clickers for Chrome
1. How do I turn on Auto Clicker in Chrome?
As mentioned before, you can either use the shortcut keys of your extension or make use of auto clickers like OP & GS. For the latter, pressing the hotkey you set will turn on the auto clicker immediately.
2. How do I Install an Auto Clicker for my Browser?
The download and installation process is laid out above in this article. While the extension will only work for your browser, a standalone clicker can be used for any other clicking activity on your device.
3. How Do I make my mouse click continuously?
You can either do this task manually or download an Auto Clicker and automate it. Select a position on your screen and the clicker will continuously go about clicking without you even having to touch your mouse.