Auto Clickers automate clicking of the mouse for you. Not only does it save time but it also relieves you of boring and mechanical work of repetitive clicking on your computer screen. Auto clickers find use in various tasks that require continuous clicking such as form submissions, registrations, or monotonous data entries.
This application is mostly used by gamers to play click-based games such as Roblox and MineCraft. This article will explain how auto clickers can enhance your gameplay manifold in Roblox. All you need to do is play around with the auto clicker settings to make the best use of it. The playing methods are discussed in detail below.
How to use Auto Clicker in Roblox
- To be able to use an auto clicker, you will first have to download one that is virus-free and works without hanging up often.
- Two of the best auto clickers of the industry currently are OP Auto Clicker and GS Auto Clicker. Download either from their respective websites and install it on your PC.
- Fire Button – As Roblox requires you to fire at enemies and kill them to survive until the end, auto clickers can be a real boon in such scenarios. While the game is running in the background, open the auto clicker.
- Fix the screen position of the clicker on the firing button, wherever it is on the screen. In the Click Interval setting, keep the hours, minutes, seconds, and milliseconds as zeros. This means that there will be no interval between shots being fired. Set the Click Repeat to ‘Repeat until Stopped’. Now select a Hotkey for the firing option. F6 or F7 is normally the Hotkey professional gamers use for Roblox. You can however set the Hotkey to any button.
- Once you have set all the parameters of the clicker, minimize it, and go back to your game. Whenever you locate an enemy in the game, place your aim assist on the enemy as you press the hotkey you had set for firing. The Auto clicker will keep firing continuously wherever you aim. You will easily be able to knock down the opponent using the clicker.
- Similarly, you can set the pointer to any other button such as the punch, crouch, or jump options in the game. Depending on the time interval you want between two consecutive actions, set the Click Interval, and choose a Hotkey. While in the game, when you press the hotkey, your character will perform that action automatically. Pressing the hotkey again will stop the said action.
Advanced Auto Clicker Settings for Roblox
- OP Auto Clicker has the ‘Record and Playback’ option that can be used to optimize your game skills.
- This feature essentially records a sequence of clicks anywhere on the screen and duplicates the entire sequence consecutively when the hotkey is pressed.
- In Roblox, you can do a series of moves such as two jumps, a punch, a quick crouch followed by continuously shooting until the mag is over. Press the record button, do the entire sequence using your mouse and stop the recording. Set a hotkey for the play button.
- When you press the hotkey, that entire sequence will happen automatically. You will only have to move the mouse around to aim at opponents when your character reaches the shooting part of the sequence.
- Another way of using the Mouse clicker in Roblox is leaving the cursor position as dynamic and setting the clicker to ‘Repeat until stopped’ with zero click interval. In the game, all you have to do is bring the mouse pointer onto a button and the clicking will take place automatically. You can also keep changing the cursor position to fire, jump, crouch, or punch constantly.